CASE is an SBA-certified Women-Owned (WOSB) headquartered in Asheville, NC at The Collider, with operations spanning six US time zones (East Coast to Hawaii). We focus on creating impactful, innovative, credible, and globally recognized climate, ecological, social, and environmental science and technology expertise that enables public and private sector organizations to make environmentally intelligent decisions, adapt to changing conditions, anticipate and solve problems, and create lasting economic, social, and ecosystem resilience.
As a Data Technician III, you will be responsible for providing technical expertise and support for data management and analysis activities. You will work closely with other members of the data team, as well as cross-functional teams, to ensure accurate and timely data management and analysis.
• Manage, organize, and maintain large amounts of data across multiple databases and systems.
• May be expected to code data and input data for computer processing.
• Identifies and resolves production related errors.
• Maintains and revises procedural lists, control records and coding schemes to process source data.
• Develop and implement data quality assurance procedures and protocols to ensure data accuracy and completeness.
• Use various software tools to perform data analysis and generate reports, charts and graphs.
• Assist with data extraction, transformation, and loading (ETL) activities from various sources.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand data requirements and deliver data-driven insights.
• Monitor data trends and identify potential data anomalies or issues.
• Conduct data validation and reconciliation activities to ensure consistency and accuracy.
• Develop and maintain technical documentation related to data management and analysis activities.
• Provide technical support to users of data management and analysis tools.
• 4+ years of experience in data management and analysis.
• Must be familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures.
• Experience working with large datasets and complex data structures.
• Strong proficiency with SQL and/or other programming languages used for data analysis.
• Experience with data visualization tools.
• Familiarity with ETL processes and tools.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical stakeholders.
• Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills.
• A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
CASE is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer focused on attracting, retaining, and cultivating talented professionals with diverse backgrounds and perspectives and a diverse, inclusive workplace in which our employees thrive. We equitably consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information as per https://www.eeoc.gov/poster.
If you require assistance in completing this application, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 828-CLI-MATE (254-6283).
To apply for this position or to learn more please click on the link below to complete our questionnaire and submit your resume.
Contact CASE for full resolution images.
Copyright © 2012 CASE Consultants International - All Rights Reserved.
CASE Consultants International, 1 Haywood Street, Suite 451, Asheville, NC 28801
Powered by GoDaddy Website Builder