Assessing Climate and Health
- HEALTHeWeather Introduces Climate Science-based Solution for Asthma Triggers. Evidence-based research performed by CASE involves meta-research in the clinical studies specifically for allergy and asthma. Our literature review identified the correlation between weather and environmental exposures, and identified specific thresholds that correlate to a higher incidence of symptoms for allergy sufferers or negative health outcomes for asthma patients. These thresholds form the basis for our calculation of the original Daily Breath Risk Index.
- Climatic Variables and Dengue - Exploring Cases in Southeast Florida. 14th Climate Prediction Applications Science Workshop (CPASW), 22-24 March, 2016 NOAA Burlington, Vermont, Bunilda Lugo, Ph.D
- Climate Products and Services Market Analysis: Health Sector Engagement. 14th Climate Prediction Applications Science Workshop (CPASW), 22-24 March, 2016 NOAA Burlington, Vermont, McGuirk, Marjorie.
- Correlation Analysis of Climatic Variables, Migration, and Dengue Cases in Southeast Florida Enhancing Environmental Health Knowledge (EEK): Vectors and Public Health Pests. Virtual Conference. April 13-14, 2016. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and National Environmental Health Association, Denver. Brunilda Lugo, Ph.D.
Are you in a Zika Zone? Be aware and Prepare!
- As reported by Business Wire, we've created a product ZikaZoneUSA that helps people answer the question "Are You in a Zika Zone". The Beta test is hibernated pending evaluation of user needs.
- Business Wire "A new tool in the fight against the Zika virus, ZikaZoneUSA.com, goes live today. ZikaZoneUSA.com pinpoints where recent ecological conditions favor the Aedes aegypti mosquito, the primary vector of the Zika virus. The analysis shown at ZikaZoneUSA.com provides an up-to-date map of where conditions are prime for the Zika-spreading mosquito to breed, bite, and potentially infect humans with the Zika virus."
- Zika Zone is a Joint Venture between FernLeaf Interactive and CASE Consultants International
Back to Top